Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Buckeye State

Tomorrow I leave to fly back to VA. I've enjoyed my short visit here. We have been truly blessed with good friends and neighbors here in the buckeye state. Thank you all for watching the house and cleaning it (when necessary ha ha)! It has been nice to be back in my own house with my own things, but the emptiness and the silence is for the birds. Opening the door and not having the bark of a German shepherd and the tail flapping of a golden running at you makes me feel very lonely. So back to Virginia I go. I miss my house, but it really isn't a home when your loved one is so far away.

2 comments:

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

So true!!! I felt the same way. I plan on a few well-placed visits when J is gone. While it's fun having a house to do projects on, day after day of silence and lonliness are NO FUN.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

You may steal any proverb you like... Afterall, I didn't write it!

So Wright Patt paid for yours? I guess I'm debating between asking for the RE to do it and getting him to order it for me to get the MtF to do it. Obvious benefits for the MTF doing it (one is no worry of part/all of it not being covered, even if the doctor says it will be, you know Tricare!).

I didn't realize you had lost your baby only about a year before we did ours. I know how hard it stings. I agree it already is "better" but we will never forget that child.

Thanks for commenting!