Friday, May 2, 2008

the transfer

Today was the FET. Things went great! All 3 of our embryos survived the thaw and were transferred back into me at about 11:50am ( I looked at the time on the u/s machine!). Dr. G said compared to the notes from the last two transfers, this one went very smoothly. No matter what happens, we know we have done everything we possible could without sending us into bankruptcy! We had great results with the fertilization and now the thaw so I don't think we could have asked for anything more. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things started out so positive. Keep the positive vibes going! Have a wonderful weekend! Do something fun together. We love you guys and are praying for your family! ash

JW Moxie said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for your strength and peace, no matter the outcome of the cycle!

bb said...

Good luck during the 2ww!!!

bb said...

Good luck during the 2WW!!

Patti Rae said...

We are praying! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. I have a friend just starting down this long road. May you have peace whatever the outcome may be.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Praying for you guys... That's great that all 3 survived the thaw, those are strong embryos. Let us know what's up when you can.