Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunshine State: Here We Come!

Right now we are back in Virginia, but not for long. Greg and I fly out tomorrow morning for Tampa! Oh how we love Tampa! We have friends from Alaska and New Mexico that happen to live very close to each other in Tampa. Tomorrow night we will have dinner with Andy and Silvia and then off to Patti and Tom's. I don't know if it is the sun, the water or good friends, but something about Tampa makes us so happy! Maybe we are destined to live there after the Air Force?

Most of you know Laurie and Keith our good friends from Alaska. They spent the past few days with us in Ohio. I miss them already. I miss having them down the street and working with Laurie. If you guys are reading this, thank you so much for flying out to Ohio! We will be in Idaho with bells on for the big graduation!

Being here is a reality that Greg is leaving and we won't be doing any treatments for a while. It frustrates the heck out of me, but maybe it is for the best. I have to admit it's pretty nice not getting multiple shots each night. I'm finally bruise free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! We will miss you in Ohio!Jenn and I are trading sad e-mails about no Julie and what are we going to do with out you til next year:( We hope for a safe and fast deployment for Greg. We will all have to send him care-packages in the mail. Can we do that? Make a list Greg!

Devon