Thursday, October 4, 2007

Info on Greg

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I have Greg's email and mailing address, finally! But I don't think I should post it here for security reasons. I'll do a mass email to those of you that have already asked for it. Things seem extremely busy with him. He called in the middle of the night last night. The room he was assigned to was trashed! When I say trashed, I mean trashed! Greg said he had already thrown out 3 bags of trash, needed to mop and the room smelled like smoke. He said I didn't even want to know what was left behind. Obviously, whoever was doing room checkouts didn't give a crap!
Other than that, he sounds like he is settled in and in the mode. I'll write later with another update!

No comments: