Thursday, January 24, 2008

a little miracle

Yesterday our friends Devon and Jason welcomed baby Gabriel Phenix into their lives. I am so sad that I am not in Ohio to celebrate with them. I met Devon through my RESOLVE support group. She has suffered multiple losses, more than any human being should ever have to. Gabriel is a true miracle. We are so happy for them and can't wait to get up there and love all over him. Just looking at their picture brings tears to my eyes and solidifies that I can't live my entire life childless. Which just means that we return to Ohio, enjoy some time as Greg and Julie and then we do everything in our means to make our family. We love you Jason, Devon and little Gabe! Can't wait to see you in person!

2 comments:

Patti Rae said...

You will be in my prayers the whole way......you are very sspecial people and we are lucky to have you in our lives.

Alisha said...

Whatever is right for the two of you will happen, I know it!! Know that David and I are always thinking of you and wishing you the best. We will always support you!