I thought I would list my top 8 resolutions for the New Year. This month marks the 4th year of our journey to have a family. Therefore, we are entering year #5. Unlike every other year I am not going to sit here and say that this will be the year I get pregnant, or this will be the year our child is born. I can't do that to myself anymore. All I know is this will be the year we make some important decisions. Greg will return and we will have a little over 12 months until he heads out again. So here is my (our) Top 8 of '08.
1. Resolve our infertility. This WILL be done, no ifs ands or buts about it!
2. Continue exercising. Complete one of the following- Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk, Air Force Relay Team Marathon,or The Marine Corp 10K.
3. Find a church we like and attend each week.
4. Travel somewhere new each month- near or far.
5. Be a good friend without internalizing some one's problems.
6. Find a job that makes me feel good.
7. Live each day like he is deploying tomorrow.
8. Write my Top 10 Life List and check off at least one!
There it is, let's see how many I can stick to!