Thursday, September 11, 2008

double whammy

Well, just got word we were not chosen. I wasn't expecting to be, but then I got my mind wandering and was kinda hoping. So it just means that isn't our baby. Probably would have been a little too soon for us to bring a child home. However, now we have gone through the process once and know what it feels like. The waiting sucks. To top it off, in the mail was a coupon book from Huggies. I always just throw them out and have never even read the front. Well, on the front it says, " Your baby is 18 months." Thanks for the reminder of what should have been. Urgh...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry about you guys not getting picked. :( I promise that 'right' situation will make up for all this heartache. I tried to just stay super busy while we waited. I can tell you every painful and stressful time is worth it!

Jamie said...

Why is it that there's always a "double whammy"?? I find when it rains it pours and I'm sorry you had to deal with this. :( Jut thinking of you!