Saturday, September 6, 2008

nothing to report

Just thought I would say there is nothing to report. We haven't heard a peep. I think I will email the agency Monday and just ask if we should assume it wasn't a match. We were hoping that she would tell us either way. Not sure how long a birthmom has to decide, but I figured this one would have picked quickly since she was waiting on a gut feeling. Oh well, if it isn't a match, we are not sad. It made us get moving in the right direction. I plan on sending our application in on Monday for our homestudy. That is something I am really nervous about!

1 comment:

Patti Rae said...

Thanks for the update.......I know you are glad to get the homestudy app. in.