Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Empty Arms

This link was posted on the Resolve site. It's a good video and pretty much sums up our journey!

This is what the creator of the video has to say:
"Empty Arms was originally created as a personal expression during an especially difficult time and because I had only anticipated showing it to family and a few friends, it had contained some materials that could not be used beyond personal use. Due to the overwhelming response to the presentation along with many requests to share it with others and requests to use the presentation for education and awareness about infertility, I have created this new version."

http://www.vocalicious.com/empty_arms/empty_arms_mod2.html

I guess I could have posted this instead of creating a blog! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched it and cried. Love you guys! Know that you always have our support in any capacity you need or desire.