Friday, August 24, 2007

Friends & Flowers


I am so thankful to have friends that have great taste in flowers! :) But seriously, I just wanted to thank Heather for all my gorgeous bouquets that got me through the week of the retrieval and transfer.


At the beginning of this week it was so rainy and dreary here. However, my day brightened up when another ProFlowers delivery arrived! This time from Alisha and Amy. A dozen assorted roses. The note read, "We love you and always thinking of you." They are beyond gorgeous. Right now they are in full bloom on my kitchen table. Thank you girls, they were totally unexpected and I love them!

It's definitely hard to have some of your closest friends miles and miles away when you are undertaking something like IVF. But it is so comforting knowing that Greg and I are always on their minds.

No comments: