Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fantasy Island

Today is the day we wait months for. The Fantasy Football Draft day! I've joined a free league with the Mills family. Greg and I are both in our friend Jeff's league. In both leagues I am the only girl. Why do boys always think girls know nothing about football? It just irks me!
So after a few hours of debating over which players to choose, we are all set up and ready to go. Greg said he is jealous because he can already picture me and dad sitting in the recliners, checking our stats and eating snacks in front of the big screen. I can see it now too and I am so excited. I love the Fall and I love watching football with my dad. Just sad Greg will be over in the desert this football season. Watch, this will be the year either the Hokies or Eagles go all the way!

No comments: